Sunday, November 30, 2008

Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcakes (TasteofHome.com)

TASTE : Very good (though still not what I remember from my friend's mom's recipe!)
PREP: Easy
REPEAT : Yes

I made these in silicone baking cups. They were hot and gooey and I actually just liked eating them out of the cup still quite warm and gooey. I suppose you could bake longer (or in a more accurate oven) and have them not gooey, but I liked them gooey) The frosting was far more than enough for one batch. I used it liberally on two batches and still had some left over.

KEY INGREDIENTS: cream cheese (softened), sugar, egg, semi-sweet chocolate chips, flour, cocoa powder, white vinegar

FROSTING: 3 3/4 c confectioner's sugar, 3 T baking cocoa, 1/2 c butter melted, 6 T milk, 1 t vanilla extract. Beat and top on cooled muffins.

No comments: