Friday, June 15, 2007

Grilled Chicken and Tampenade Sandwiches (Cooking Light, June 2007, p 204)

PREP: Easy
TASTE: Good
REPEAT: Yes
NOTES: Easy to grill chicken and mix together the tampenade. Next time I may actually measure the balsamic vinegar so I don't get too much. :) I used Whole Wheat rolls of some other kind which worked fine. I hollowed out much of the bread in my sandwich and put the extra bread into my mini cuisinart for bread crumbs. We ate with spinach in the sandwich and on the side and, well, I added just a bit of my favorite dressing from HEB, the Chipotle Thousand Island. Not so good for the fat and calories end, but OH SO GOOD in flavor!

KEY INGREDIENTS: kalamata olives, basil, parsley, balsamic vinegar, oregano (OOPS, I think I forgot this!), feta cheese

No comments: